Save the Date! - District College Fair at San Gabriel High School on October 17, 6-8 pm
University of California (UC)
The University of California is the world's leading public research university system. With 10 campuses, 5 medical centers, and 3 national labs. UC undergraduates come from all over California, and they work hard to make it to college. Over 40 percent of UC students come from low-income families.
California State Universities (CSU)
California State University (Cal State or CSU) is a public university system in California. With 23 campuses and eight off-campus centers enrolling 484,300 students with 26,858 faculty and 25,305 staff, CSU is the largest four-year public university system in the United States.
California Community Colleges
The California Community Colleges is the largest system of higher education in the nation, with 2.1 million students attending 115 colleges. Our colleges provide students with the knowledge and background necessary to compete in today's economy.
East Los Angeles College
Pasadena City College
Some California Community Colleges are now offering specialized Bachelor's Degrees. These degrees are not offered in any UC or CSU. All are scheduled to begin by the 2017-18 academic year. Please note that many of these are pilot programs and therefore information may change.
- Automotive Technology, Rio Hondo College
- Biomanufacturing, Mira Costa College
- Dental Hygiene, Foothill College
- Dental Hygiene, West Los Angeles College
- Equine and Ranch Management, Feather River College
- Health Information Management, Mesa College
- Health Information Management, Shasta College
- Interaction Design, Santa Monica College
- Industrial Automation, Bakersfield College
- Mortuary Science, Cypress College
- Occupational Studies, Santa Ana College
- Respiratory Care, Modesto Junior College
- Respiratory Care, Skyline College